Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Quick writes

W.A.L.T: Write 100 or more in 10 minutes.
So when we do quick writes I do guess whatever I write then I share with my class and they try to guess what it is.
Guess who this person is a girl and this person is really kind she just got back
Who is this person
Kauri t


Guess the subject
This subject is at the start of the day
We all love this  subject totally
What is this subject
Maths

Guess the subject
This subject is after morning tea
We have to type or write in our books
I think most people love this subject
What is this subject
writing

Guess the sport 
This sport is in the ocean
This sport you need a board for this sport
What id this sport
Surfing


Guess the sport
This sport you need to be fast
In this sport you have to run
What is this sport

Track

No comments:

Post a Comment