Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

Script

W.A.L.T: Write a script for a movie.
 This week for writing Karere and I have been working on our script. I think that this task is really fun to do. I think that maybe next time we could be more organized with our ideas. This is not done yet.

 


                                      Scene 1 

Characters-Starfire, DJ Yoda, Spongebob, Monica, August,  Queen, King COVID-19, and Krusty kat.

Voice over-Starfire and DJ Yoda are in the kitchen trying to make two-minute noddles.

Starfire-WOW! These noddles are so hard to make.

DJ Yoda-Yeah maybe, we should go to that noddle shop.

Voice over-As they walked to the noddle shop they saw that there were not many people anywhere, and if they did those people were wearing masks.

Spongebob entres the scene.

Spongebob-Why are you guys not wearing your masks.

Starfire-What masks!

DJ Yoda-Is masks what you are wearing right now.

Spongebob-Wait, you guys don’t know what masks are, it’s like you guys don’t know anything!

Voice over-As they stay in one spot they keep thinking about what masks are.

Spongebob leaves scene

August enters the scene

Starfire-Those things are like wearing fabric on your face.

Starfire-I will search it up on my iPhone 11.

DJ Yoda-no I have the better iPhone mine is an iPhone 4 so let me search it up.

Starfire-Fine I won’t let you search it up. 

Voice over-DJ Yoda looks sad at Starfire.

DJ Yoda-K since I am nice.

Voice over-DJ Yoda searches up face masks.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment