Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

The job by Kyvana

The Job 
Everybody is different in their own ways
some people work on boats, or some people teach,
some even play sports as their job.
That is what I will be talking about jobs.


Everyone has their own thing they like to do like if you are a
teacher because you like to help kids learn or even some
people do youtube videos for there job a lot of kids have a job
and that is gaming lots of kids like to game.anyway we all
should appreciate our teachers and what they do to help and it
takes 6 years to become a fully trained teacher.we should also
appreciate our local police for taking time away from there
families to keep your town/city safe, plus it takes 2 years
and 16 weeks to become a fully trained police officer.
A Lot of people play their favorite sport as there job
e.g surfing. I mean playing sports is awesome so that would
be cool to play sport as a job.


So there's some writing on people's jobs/sport and if
we work hard for our dream job or maybe you could play
your favorite sport and become famous. 

2 comments:

  1. I liked reading this writing today! Yes I agree everyone likes different things so everyone does different jobs depending on the things that interests them. Do you think you would like to play sports for a job when you are older?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Ms Smaill for all those comments,yes I think that I could have a sport for my job because sports is right now most of my life well not with covid 19.Kyvana

      Delete