Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

My complex sentences

This week for writing we have been learning what is a complex sentence. We had to read all the slides and then write a sentence to go with the sentence they give you.these are the sentences I came up with.
18/5/20
W.A.L.T: Understand what a complex sentence is.
What is a complex sentence?


My little sister is so irritating
My little sister is so irritating when I am watching netflix,
because she makes loud noises when it is the good parts.


The dolphin jumped up from the water.
The dolphin jumped up from the water because the
woman was trying to feed him.


Tim Peake is a famous British astronaut.
Tim Peake is a famous British astronaut that wants
to live in space forever. 


The house on the hill remained unsold.
The house on the hill remained unsold until a lady
went and bought the house.

Tim Peake is a famous British astronaut

Tim Peake is a famous British astronaut that eats
chips while dancing in mid-air.


The house on the hill remained unsold. 
The house on the hill remained unsold. I always asked myself who
would ever buy that house. 


The lion was taken to the zoo. The lion woke up and was probably
wondering where he was so we gave him meat but he went back to sleep.


We were driving to the beach until 
I  spotted a dinosaur chasing us down the street so we headed
straight home and on the way we lost the dino bad problem it's probably
in town where most of the people in our town are today. 


I was riding my bike in the meadow until I saw the light.
The light took my bike. I looked at it and I saw a green slimy thing in the distance.
I wonder who is that.


I walked down to the lake after a long day of work.
I am already in my swimmers so I just jumped in. I felt something on
the bottom and said to me time to get out.


Quiz 1
Giraffes have very long necks, which they use to their advantage to reach tall trees.


Quiz 2 
He had broken the world record on climbing the
tallest mountain so he went home and celebrated.


Science is an interesting subject in school that you can
take if you are into science.


I and my older sister were at Disney World and my sister
went to go and get candy floss. I asked where my sister was.










No comments:

Post a Comment